- The SPD Combat optic has dual power modes, it can run off the Sun via the solar cell on top of the optic, or the onboard AAA Battery (included).
- Optic includes our Patented SwitchCover™ lens covers. PATENTS: US 9563050, CA 2881921, CN 201510067251, EP 2908084, PATENT PENDING
- Five brightness settings for the red dot reticle, in battery mode.
- Unlimited eye relief for flexible mounting positions on the firearm.
- Includes a low rail mount and a high quick release rail mount for mounting onto weaver/ Picatinny/ MIL-STD 1913 type rails. The base of the optic is compatible with most Aimpoint® Micro Mounts.
|1 AAA --INCLUDED--
|On/Off - Multiple Brightness
WARNING: Avoid direct eye exposure.
Follow battery safety procedures when you use your light or laser. Discard expired, damaged or corroded batteries immediately. Leaving operating lights in gun cases or any areas with minimal heat dissipation will cause overheating and battery explosion. Always make sure your light is off and will not be accidentally turned on during storage or transportation. For products equipped with pressure switch, improper placement of the pressure switch on your gun may activate your light or laser when stored in gun cases or other areas. Always make sure pressure switches are fastened to your firearm in a way where it will not be accidentally pressed to activate your light, causing overheating and safety concerns.