The Valken 2-4 Cell LiPo/LiHV Quick Balancing Charger is a plug and play balancing smart charger for lithium airsoft battery packs. The LiPo charger comes with its own power supply cable, and charges LiPo battery packs at 2A through 3-pin, 4-pin, or 5-pin charging ports. This lithium airsoft charger will safely charge lithium polymer airsoft batteries incredibly fast. Balance ports support the 7.4v, 11.1v, and 14.8v, which smart balances each individual cell to ensure maximum life. The LiPo charger also features reverse polarity and short circuit protection built in, as well as over-charge and over-current protection.
- Input: DC 10-16V, >22W
- Output: DC 4.2V-16.8V (Li-PO), DC 3.6V-14.4V (Li-Fe)
- Charging Current: 1.0A
- Battery Type: Li-PO, Li-Fe, Li-Ion
- Reserve Polarity Protection
- Short-Circuit Protection
- Input voltage protection
- Fits most 1S-4S batteries
Li-Po Battery Safety Guidelines While all batteries can be dangerous if used improperly, Li-po batteries are a bit more unstable and less forgiving than traditional Nicad and Ni-MH batteries. Therefore extra caution should be exercised when using them to avoid potential personal injury and damage to property.
1. Li-po batteries MUST be charged with a Li-po battery charger. They can NOT be charged with a traditional battery charger. ALWAYS charge the battery in a fireproof environment on a non-flammable surface and NEVER leave the battery unattended while charging.
2. Take extra care not to short out, crush or puncture the battery. Doing so will result in the cells igniting. Before and after every use please inspect the battery to ensure there are no visible damage to the wires or cells which could cause a short circuit.
3. NEVER attempt to disassemble your battery or remove the shrink wrap from its cells.
4. Please ensure that the battery is never drained to the point that it can no longer function your AEG. If the batteries voltage is allowed to be drained low enough it will reduce the lifespan of the battery.