- High performance Lithium Ion cells
- 16C discharge rate
- No Memory Effect - can be charged from empty or nearly full without damaging the battery.
- No Puff - batteries will never puff and become unsafe like lipos will that have been either neglected or simply aged over time
- No Fade - batteries can hold a charge for months and still be ready to use on game day
|Dimensions||55mm (2.17in) thick, 70mm (2.76in) long, and 19mm (0.75in) tall|
|Style||Nunchuck or Stick (Depending on Selection)
|Connector||Small Tamiya or Deans ( Depending on Selection)
LiPo Battery Safety Guidlines: While all batteries can be dangerous if used improperly, LiPo batteries are a bit more unstable and less forgiving than traditional NiCad and NiMH batteries. Therefore extra caution should be exercised when using them to avoid potential personal injury and damage to property.
1. LiPo batteries MUST be charged with a LiPo battery charger. They can NOT be charged with a traditional battery charger. ALWAYS charge the battery in a fireproof environment on a non-flammable surface and NEVER leave the battery unattended while charging.
2. Take extra care not to short out, crush or puncture the battery. Doing so will result in the cells igniting. Before and after every use please inspect the battery to ensure there are no visible damage to the wires or cells which could cause a short circuit.
3. NEVER attempt to disassemble your battery or remove the shrink wrap from its cells.
4. Please ensure that the battery is never drained to the point that it can no longer function your AEG. If the batteries voltage is allowed to be drained low enough it will reduce the lifespan of the battery.